Monday, February 13, 2006

what a dream i had


i had a dream yesterday afternoon because i don't sleep at night

i buy souls at night

i was in a park with green grass and there was blue sky and there were flowers on the trees

there was a pretty pond off in the distance and it looked kind of like this picture i found

i did not enjoy this part of the dream

i do not enjoy pretty scenery

i think it was in north carolina or something

i hate green grass and water and ponds unless someone is drowning in one then i like ponds

i was naked but i am always naked

a bus drove by and one of the people on the bus saw me but since i did not like the way he looked at me i made an armored car driver have a seizure and he crashed into the bus and everybody on the bus died including the person who looked at me in the way i did not like

it was fantastic

of course i do not really have the power to make people fall asleep

my powers are limited

i can only make people fall in love with me

but back to the dream

shannon was there and so was psychic dumb dumb

psychic dumb dumb had part of shannon in her mouth

a good part

i loved that part of the dream

tonight i am going out on the town

drop me a note and tell me where to find you and i will be there

of course even if you do not drop me a note i will find you anyway

i am satan

16 Comments:

At 8:49 PM, Blogger PDD said...

Satan, I am jealous of Shannon. It appears that she may have bigger guns than I. But I do like this dream. And if having a part of Shannon, a good part, in my mouth makes it the best part of your dream, then I will keep that part of Shannon, that good part in my mouth for as long as you are willing to allow...

It's your world. Let me live in it? Please?

 
At 10:38 PM, Blogger PDD said...

yes. shove it in me further. Satan likes this kind of behavior. And what satan likes, satan gets.

I am his true bitch!

 
At 10:38 PM, Blogger PDD said...

even though you have bigger guns than me shannon.

 
At 7:02 AM, Blogger DorianGray1854 said...

What a pleasurable dream for a demon I thouht they only handed out nightmares in hell!

 
At 8:16 AM, Blogger Satan said...

i can have pleasurable dreams of course

hell is my home and my playground

hell is mine to do with what i want

like psychic dumb dumb

and shannon

i hope

 
At 8:46 AM, Blogger PDD said...

Well, quite frankly I just want you all to myself. But if Shannon must join in order to make you happy and make it more pleasurable for you, well then, like I said before, I am destined to be your bitch!

 
At 9:40 AM, Blogger ing said...

[Psst, Satan: you can find me at the Phone Booth Bar on South Van Ness. It's Valentine's Day: time to break up a few couples, eh?]

 
At 10:08 AM, Blogger Satan said...

ing i am already there

what happened to you being good

 
At 12:44 PM, Blogger ing said...

[Psst: It's for the greater good of the rest of the world.]

 
At 1:21 PM, Blogger Crabby said...

Satan,
Your mother called. She wants you to stop on the way home from hell and pick up some ointment. She has a boil on her ass and it's seeping puss.

Cupid called. He said something about racing you to the phone booth on South Van Ness.

Fire inspector called. If you don't install a vent in the lower levels of pits of hell in the next 10 days he's gonna fine you $100.

Excuse the interuption and thank you.

Satan's secretary.

 
At 1:51 PM, Blogger The Rev. Willie Horton Heat said...

HOOOOOO . They call me tha black folks president!

DAMN! muthafizzle satan, you gettin some fucked up crazy ass cracka dreams yo upside yo head!

yo need ta pizzay some mo muthafizzles ass muthafizzle like this n like that n like this n UH! mow down dat p-u-to tha ssy muthafuckizzles dat shizzay from yo heezee cracka . Holla!!

 
At 4:59 PM, Blogger jungle jane said...

Satan do you not mind suffering from visible 'shrinkage' in public during winter? surely its humiliating for the prince of the underworld to evoke belly-laughs at his nudity?

it would bother me, is all i am saying...

 
At 5:06 PM, Blogger Erin O'Brien said...

fellatio, labia, cunnilingus, sodomy, coitus.

intercourse, clitorus, scrotum, pudendum.

foreskin, anus, orgasm.

 
At 5:11 PM, Blogger PDD said...

Fallopian tube.

 
At 10:38 AM, Blogger Satan said...

i need to get your thesaurus erin

you are making progress

 
At 11:28 AM, Blogger DorianGray1854 said...

Portuguese Breakfast

 

Post a Comment

<< Home