Monday, February 13, 2006

i never get enough of this guy


i love this guy

he is a fucking genius in my world

he loves to kill shit and blow shit up

and now this

cheney shoots hunting buddy

dick

he traded his soul to me for fifty shares of halliburton stock

worst deal i ever made since i would have easily taken it later for free and now that stock is worth some real cash thanks to his never ending efforts to turn human lives into halliburton gold

i am going to challenge him to a fiddle playing contest in which i get the stock if i win and he gets his soul back if he wins

although he probably wont take that bet because his soul isnt worth two shits

oh well i need to get back to corrupting nuns and stuff and of course defiling erin obrien

10 Comments:

At 9:51 AM, Blogger Toby said...

Dick is a Killer

 
At 11:15 AM, Blogger DorianGray1854 said...

Was it really an accident or maybe this guy just needed snuffed to hide some dirt, or maybe it was a warning shot an then next time he gets the real deal?

 
At 12:43 PM, Blogger Erin O'Brien said...

Listen, Satan, if you do pick me as Mistress of the Underworld, I am not sitting next to this Dick no matter what. Not on the bus. Not in unchurch. Not at McDonalds (I know those are yours).

 
At 2:24 PM, Blogger Crabby said...

ohhhhhhh. That's what happened? He was bird huntin. I gotta start staying on top of the news. This is the second time I've been had. Someone, who shall remain nameless, because I don't want him to get too much credit told me Dick shot a guy at the movie theater.

YES! I AM THAT STUPID. OK? HAPPY?

(sigh)

Erin, McDonalds is definitely one of his. It's the only thing that explains why I get screwed at the drive-thru every single time I go.

 
At 6:21 PM, Blogger garrett said...

Oh, man. I never get screwed in the drive-thru!

Where are these McDonald's, Crabcake??

 
At 6:53 PM, Blogger FLAMINGO1 said...

I'd settle for a handjob behind the Circle K.

 
At 8:53 PM, Blogger PDD said...

Pinky, why settle?

As for the Dick head, Cheney's got a gun... now sing it. You all know the tune.

 
At 12:40 PM, Blogger Toby said...

Just take him already.

 
At 1:13 PM, Blogger Crabby said...

Garrett any micky d's in Ohio. Ya just drive through, tell 'em what you want, and they'll give you what they want.

It's screwed but more like the kind where you're right up to the aaahhh aaaaahhh oooohhhh YES YES YES!
Right there...that's it. Don't stop.... and right then the phone rings and your mother's voice booms out over the answering machine telling you she has a boil on her ass that's oozing puss and can you pick up some ointment.

 
At 4:58 PM, Blogger Erin O'Brien said...

This is probably completely inappropriate, what with the whiskey I've had and all, but I just have to say that I'll bet Mr. Cheney is not at all skilled in the administration of cunnilingus, which is one of the reasons I don't want to sit next to him on the bus in hell.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home