Wednesday, April 05, 2006

ride wit me

if you wanna go and take a ride wit me
we three-wheelin in the fo with the gold cds
oh why do i live this way

if you wanna go and get high wit me
smoke a l in the back of the benzy
oh why must i feel this way





so if shorty wanna knock we knockin to this
and if shorty wanna rock we rockin to this
and if shorty wanna pop we poppin the crist
shorty wanna see the ice then i ice the wrist
city talk satan listen
satan talk city listen
when i fuck fly bitches
when i walk pay attention
see the ice and the glist
niggaz starin or they diss
honies lookin all they wish

come on boo

gimme kiss

* * *
of course my car is red
of course my car is smokin hot
oh and of course my odometer always reads as depicted below





what did you expect

12 Comments:

At 4:24 PM, Blogger Nobody said...

Satan- you suck Monkey Balls.

Where the fuck have you and your alter-ego been?! You suck! =P

 
At 5:28 PM, Blogger Satan said...

i am touched that you missed me

i missed touching you

it was like weekend in new england the barry manilow song around here lately

and you caught me

monkey balls

fuck

 
At 7:35 AM, Blogger Nobody said...

Sad to say, my sweets... you lost your special place on my blogroll. No posty... no linky.

Hope all is ok. All is fine, right?

 
At 9:26 PM, Blogger PDD said...

Satan you are a lazy cow!

 
At 1:33 PM, Blogger doris day said...

dude. lord of darkness or whatever. i thought you lusted us. please come back.

 
At 12:47 PM, Blogger PDD said...

YOU MOST DEFINITELY GET A FREE READING!!! Just put down those ghetto bones you use as a crack pipe and come on over.

Bob, tell him what he's won

 
At 2:42 PM, Blogger Pixie Sprinkle said...

Shiny red car = tiny dick. Is all I'm saying.

 
At 7:45 PM, Blogger jungle jane said...

I spent a weekend in New England, but my activities would definitely not feature in a Barry Manilow tune.

 
At 11:20 PM, Blogger PDD said...

Satan, I have begun linking people. Yes, I finally figured it out. Anyhoo, I haven't linked you yet only because you haven't been updating. I will only link you should you reveal another one of your gamorous posts.

Word.

 
At 11:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you quite finished shedding your velvet yet?

 
At 11:47 PM, Blogger Pixie Sprinkle said...

My word you are one lazy-assed demon..

 
At 7:51 AM, Blogger Erin O'Brien said...

I've thrown it down for your associate, flamingo1. He's got until Monday, May 29, 2006 at midnight.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home