Monday, February 27, 2006

sick and tired of this shit


between this bitch

my brother carl

and that god damned cowbell gene that goes around pretending that he is running for satan

i am damn sick and tired of this shit

i gave you people everything

i gave you anal

i gave you oral

i gave you the dirty sanchez the hot carl the glass bottom boat and the vietnamese ham sandwich

meanwhile jesus christ tells you not to do that shit


then i get this shit

clowns walking around wanting to vote me out or get rid of me

what else can i do

how can i get you to love me

what else can i possibly give you to make you love me

fuck

9 Comments:

At 8:39 PM, Blogger Pixie Sprinkle said...

i LOVE the dose of the clap you gave me Satan!

 
At 9:05 PM, Blogger jungle jane said...

well some cocaine would help for starters Stan...

 
At 9:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that you gave us Captain Carla.

 
At 4:57 AM, Blogger Jesus Toast said...

I"ve said it before, stop acting so needy. Be more aloof and detached, we dig that action.

 
At 7:00 AM, Blogger PDD said...

Janey is right although I don't do cocaine, but knowing the option is there is nice.

Also, if you can perform oral on me and only me in a glamorous hotel, that would win my vote. Oh, what am I saying, you've already won my vote. But still, I'd like the oral.

 
At 8:13 AM, Blogger Nobody said...

Oh, poor Satan.

COme nuzzle into my evil breastasas...

 
At 8:40 AM, Blogger FLAMINGO1 said...

Jesus has an entire book written about him. Have you thought about having James Frey write your life story? That might get you some lovin.' Look how well it worked for him!

 
At 2:15 AM, Blogger Pixie Sprinkle said...

ohhhh ignore him Satan. he always pretends to be gruff the next morning...

 
At 7:20 AM, Blogger DorianGray1854 said...

You gave us the glass bottom boat--thankyou!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home