Sunday, November 19, 2006

Evil, Satanic, and Horror pictures


finally a little positive feedback from you ungrateful bastards

i work my god damned hooves to the bone to bring you the good shit

and all i ever hear is repent

satan go home

satan leave this woman

i get sick and tired of that shit all the time

you try to spend an eternity with everyone on your ass blaming you for all the bad shit that you do to each other

so this makes me smile a litte demonic smile

apparently bostick thinks my posts suck

but the hairy little bastard keeps coming back for more

enemy of the state talks shit about me all the time

yet there she is once again leaving me messages aching for me to be inside her

i realize that you all feel compelled to push me away

no matter how bad you really want me

you will all do my bidding before your time is done and you will be delighted

you will thank me for the gifts that i have given

i have previously mentioned the dirty sanchez the filthy elvis the cincinnati bowtie the glass bottom boat

i didnt mention the chief joseph or the donkey punch

all mine all good naughty fun

everything naughty would you care to try to invent a few more special moves for the masses

i bet you could teach this ole demon a few new tricks

8 Comments:

At 4:53 AM, Blogger Pud said...

Taking suggestions, huh? How about a Roman Helmet.

 
At 8:02 AM, Blogger Everything Nice said...

You're a naughty mother fucker... I would love to teach you some new moves you horny bastard.

But only if you donkey punch me first... do it hard... yes, like that.

 
At 8:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

\''/ Satan, when you come over can you bring some of that atomic bud with ya? Ill be in my shed/worship area.

Thanks

 
At 2:55 PM, Blogger Baron Ectar said...

Satan -

Bake me a cake!

 
At 6:52 PM, Blogger Everything Nice said...

And can I just say that I fucking LOVE lazy town? Put that shit in rewind on your tivo and it turns into this fantastic orgy...

seriously, Robbie Rotten and Sparticus have hot homo sex.. you should totally check it out.

I think its the episode that Robbie crossdresses as a doctor... they do this neat prostate exam and all...

 
At 6:52 PM, Blogger Everything Nice said...

But then you know that because you're satan...

 
At 7:44 PM, Blogger PDD said...

So lets cut the crap and just get naughty.

I want heat Satan.

 
At 1:34 PM, Blogger Enemy of the Republic said...

Just read the post. Gee, have I hurt your feelings? Please keep your Satanic prong in your pants or whereever it goes. Not hungry.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home